Temperature Control – Circulating Bath
The HEB-W is a thermoelectric circulating bath comprised of a controller and liquid tank. Cooling is performed by a refrigerant-free peltier element, with extracted heat removed via facility water connection. Overall dimensions and power requirements are suitable for laboratory benchtop service. This model permits ordering the controller and tank in one part number.
- Cooling capacity: 140W
- Temperature range setting: -15 to 60°C (5 to 60°C for water)
- Temperature distribution in bath: ±0.02°C
- Power supply requirement: single phase 100 ~ 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Bath fluid: Clear water or fluorinated liquid
- Standards: CE and UL
The HEB-H is the liquid tank component of the HEB-W thermoelectric circulating bath. The tank includes the peltier element, facility water connections, and the circulating pump. The dual tank design circulates fluid external to the immersion section to minimize heat loss and temperature variation. Select this model if you require a replacement liquid tank. The tank will not operate without a controller.
- Tank dimensions: 130mm diameter and 188mm liquid level
- Tank includes peltier element, temperature sensor, and circulating pump
- 1/4 facility water inlet/outlet ports for element cooling
- Ports, signal and DC connectors located at rear
The HEB-C is the controller component of the HEB-W thermoelectric circulating bath. The controller includes the operation display, function LEDs, and the power switch. All temperature and circulation operations of the tank are managed by this controller. Select this model if you require a replacement controller. This is not a stand-alone device.
- Fan cooled internal power supply
- Front panel includes display, LEDs and power switch
- Connectors for tank, alarm output, communication, and power located at rear
- Compatible with RS-485 or RS-232C