VHS20/30/40/50, Pressure Relief Valve, 3 Port, w/Locking Holes (Single Action)
The VHS series pressure relief valve provides a convenient means of isolating supplied pressure in a pneumatic system and exhausting downstream pressure for maintenance purposes. The units can be locked in the exhaust position and can be an integral part of an energy isolation system. Air flow direction is easily identified by handle orientation and labelling. They can be used alone or can be conveniently connected to an FRL assembly using modular spacers.
- 3 port pressure relief valve
- Accessory for AC series
- Lockable for energy isolation
- Single action operation, simply turn
- Resin or metal handle construction
- Port sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1"
- Thread Types: Rc, NPT, G