ZSE20(F), Digital Vacuum Sensor, 3 Screen 1 Output, IP40
ZSE20(F) is a digital vacuum sensor with an informative, easy to read 3 screen, 3 color display. The main screen shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. ZSE20(F) saves energy with on 25mA current consumption. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Two sensing ranges include low vacuum and compound pressure, consisting of low vacuum and pressure. ZSE20(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Lowest energy consumption of any ZSE, at 25mA
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 displayable units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 1 switch output (NPN or PNP)
- Port sizes: M5 (female), 1/8 Rc (male), 1/8 NPT (male)
- Bracket or panel mounting options