ZSE40A(F), Digital Vacuum Sensor, 1 Screen 2 Output with Analog, IP65
ZSE40A(F) is a digital vacuum sensor with a 4 digit, 2 color display. Instantaneous readings are shown in red or green, or shifted from one to the other to alert reaching a target condition. Switch outputs are also indicated on the display. Additional functions enhance security, power saving, resolution and stability. Reduce effort and input errors by copying settings to up to 10 sensors. Available M12 cable option. ZSE40A(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
The ZSE40A(F) legacy pressure sensor has been updated. Please consider the new ZSE20B(F). Improved features include a new 3-screen, 3-color display and 2 switch outputs plus analog output.
- IP65 vacuum sensor with integrated M12 cable, for wet or dry applications
- Simple 3-step setting for switch outputs
- 7 displayable units: MPa, Kpa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc or 1/8 NPT male with M5 female, or 2 one-touch fitting sizes
- Bracket or panel mounting options