Main Line Filters – AFF
Series AFF is mounted to main piping to remove impurities like oil, water and foreign matter in compressed air. No screw threads or tie rods are required; therefore, removal and replacement of the element is made quick and easy. Series AFF improves the function of downward dryers, extends the life of precision filters and prevents trouble with equipment.
The new AFF70~90D improves upon the performance of the classic AFF with a 1 μm particulate rating and increased water removal capabilities. Additionally, flow capacities are improved over the current models. Installation space is saved by integrating the traditional AFF filtering function with the water removal of the AMG. A lightweight stainless bowl assembly saves improves handling and simplifies service.
- 99% efficient removal of both 1 ?m particles and water droplets
- Flow capacity improved from current models
- Reduced weight and easier element replacement improves ease of service
- Port size: 1, 1 1/2, 2
The classic AFF series is an excellent first stage in an air purification scheme. This coarse (3 μm) filter removes foreign matter and droplets to protect down stream dryers and extend the life of more precise filters. Units are easily serviced, and diry elements can be disposed of while handling only the filter bowl.
- 3 ?m particulate filter (99% efficiency)
- Modular connection possible with AFF2C to 22C
- Port size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, 2