Main Line Filters – AMF/AMK
Series AMF and AMK activated carbon filters adsorb oil vapors in compressed air when better compressed air quality is required. Nearly oil-free air can be achieved using these units when appropriate pre-filtration is used.
Series AMF activated carbon filters adsorb oil vapors remaining after coalescing filters to provide nearly oil-free air. This legacy series features a rugged all aluminum housing for durable installation.
- Oil vapor removal to 0.004 mg/m³
- Modular connection is possible for AMF150C to 550C
- Port size: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1, 1 1/2, 2
- Threads: Rc, G, NPT
Series AMK activated carbon filters effectively adsorb oil vapors remaining after coalescing filters to provide nearly oil-free air. The AMK matches the design of the new "D" series of FRL components for smooth integration into an air preparation assembly and results in a lighter assembly.
- Oil vapor removal to 0.003 mg/m³
- Modular connection to FRL components
- Stainless steel bowl on sizes 50/60
- Port sizes: 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4 1
- Threads: Rc, NPT, G