AP3130 & 3113, Diaphragm Valve, Air Operated for High Pressure and High Flow
Series AP is an ultra high purity (UHP) diaphragm valve for gas delivery in semiconductor and other clean industries. The series is available in air operated and manually operated valves with low and high pressures. Available options include Hastelloy® C22, 316L SS secondary remelt, and the choice of normally closed or normally open indicator switch.
- Suitable for UHP gas supply line
- Body material: 316L SS secondary remelt
- Pneumatically actuated normally closed
- High pressure type: 20.7 MPa and 9 MPa
- Designed for bulk specialty gas (BSGS) delivery
- LOTO option available as an option