Chemical Handling Equipment – Flow Control Products
SMC's new InfiniFlow™ ultrasonic flow sensing technology incorporates a cutting-edge contrapropagating cross-correlation measurement method. This technology is up to 20 times faster than the industry standard "sing-around" method. In addition, the cross-correlation method is much more efficient in data collection and processing, even under adverse conditions with micro-bubbles. The system is an "All-SMC" fully integrated technology. By a simple change on the Windows™ utility screen, you can switch from stand-alone sensor mode to closed-loop mode, and with the addition of the LTV20 hybrid regulator, you will be controlling liquid flow with superior accuracy and repeatability. This is accomplished using the same compact controller for either mode, and there is no "hand-shaking" with a separate PID controller.
- Measures clean liquids and liquids with suspended solids
- Very low flow rates can be measured
- Very fast flow transient response
- B-directional measurement capability
- High degree of accuracy
- Reliable performance even with a smal amount of bubbles present