JSY series is a 5-port directional control valve ideal for the robotic arms and end of arm tools. It has compact and lightweight design while improving its flow characteristics. JSY series is available as plug-in and non plug-in types. There are 3 valve body sizes available for JSY series, JSY1000 (6.4mm), JSY3000 (10mm) and JSY5000 (15mm). JSY1000 is the world's smallest width 5 port valve with body width of 6.4mm. JSY plug-in type is compatible with fieldbus and ethernet communication module such as EX600 and EX260.
Plug-in type for JSY series is available in 3 valve body sizes, JSY1000 (6.4mm), JSY3000 (10mm) and JSY5000 (15mm). JSY plug-in type is compatible with fieldbus, ethernet and wireless communication module such as EX600 and EX260.
- Plug-in type flow rate (Cv): JSY1000: 0.27; JSY3000: 0.70; JSY5000: 1.65
- Valve body width: JSY1000: 6.4mm; JSY3000: 10mm; JSY5000: 15mm
- IP67 protection rating (JSY1000: IP40)
- Maximum number of solenoid per manifold: 32
- Compatible with fieldbus, ethernet and wireless communication
JSY Non Plug-in
Non plug-in type for JSY series is available in 3 valve body sizes, JSY1000 (6.4mm), JSY3000 (10mm) and JSY5000 (15mm). It is available in side porting and bottom porting. Non plug-in JSY is also available in dual 3-port configuration.
- Non plug-in type flow rate (Cv): JSY1000: 0.18; JSY3000: 0.42; JSY5000: 0.89
- Valve Body Width: JSY1000: 6.4mm; JSY3000: 10mm; JSY5000: 15mm
- Available in side porting or bottom porting
- Maximum number of stations: 20
- Individually wired
JSY3000-S Panel Mount Valve
JSY3000-S is a bottom ported valve manifold for panel mount. JSY3000-S provides watertight seal with the panel with its EPDM gasket and protection against corrosion with standard stainless steel plate. JSY3000-S is available with serial communicaiton such as EtherNet/IP™, IO-Link, PROFINET, and EtherCAT, along wit D-SUB and terminal block connection.
- Panel Mount Valve Manifold
- EPDM seal (IP67)+SUS304 stainless steel plate for improved corrosion resistance
- Compatible with serial communication via EX260, EX600 interface
- Available as 8, 12, 16, 20, or 24 stations