FH150, Hydraulic Oil Filter
FH series suction filters are compact and lightweight. Designed with an aluminum casted housing. Element can be replaced by simply opening the cover to detach the element without touching the pipes. The filter can be fitted with a differential pressure indicator which senses when the element is becoming dirty, facilitating maintenance and helping to avoid pump damage such as cavitations. The FHG series suction guard was designed to prevent collected dust from falling into the tank. Since all dust is eliminated during trial operation, it is not necessary to replace flushing oil. Options include differential pressure indicator, differential pressure indication switch, air breezer, and cap.
- Compact and lightweight due to an aluminum alloy cover
- Paper or micro mesh element slides into place, making it easy to install and remove
- Differential pressure indicator or differential pressure indication switch can be selected
- Hydraulic fluid: Petroleum, water-glycol, emulsion, and phosphoric ester
- Non-standard filtration available