ISE20A, Digital Pressure Sensor, 3 Screen 2 Output with Analog, IP40
ISE20A is a digital pressure sensor with an informative, easy to read 3 screen, 3 color display. The main screen shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Compared to the ISE20, the ISE20A adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog voltage or current output. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Response time can be adjusted to reduce chattering. ISE20A is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Great value for pressure sensing in dry environments
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: M5 (female), 1/8 Rc (male), 1/8 NPT (male)
- Bracket or panel mounting options