ISE40A, Digital Pressure Sensor, 1 Screen 2 Output with Analog, IP65
ISE40A is a digital pressure sensor with a 4 digit, 2 color display. Instantaneous readings are shown in red or green, or shifted from one to the other to alert reaching a target condition. Switch outputs are also indicated on the display. Additional functions enhance security, power saving, resolution and stability. Reduce effort and input errors by copying settings to up to 10 sensors. Available M12 cable option. ISE40A is UL/CSA, CE, and RoHS compliant with an IP65 enclosure rating.
The ISE40A legacy pressure sensor has been updated. Please consider the new ISE20B. Improved features include a new 3-screen, 3-color display and 2 switch outputs plus analog output.
- IP65 pressure sensor with integrated M12 cable, for wet or dry applications
- Simple 3-step setting for switch outputs
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc or 1/8 NPT male with M5 female, or 2 one-touch fitting sizes
- Bracket or panel mounting options