ISE80(H), Digital High Pressure, 1 Screen, 2 Output + Analog, IP65
ISE80(H) is a digital pressure sensor with a 4 digit, 2 color display, compatible with both compressed air and non-corrosive liquids. Instantaneous readings are shown in red or green, or shifted from one to the other to alert reaching a target condition. Switch outputs are also indicated on the display. Additional functions include security, power saving, resolution and stability. Optional 1 or 2 MPa pressure ranges. Piping directions can be rear or bottom, with VCR® and Swagelok® fittings available. ISE80(H) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
The ISE80(H) legacy pressure sensor has been updated. Please consider the new ISE20C. Improved features include a new 3-screen, 3-color display and 2 switch outputs plus analog output.
- Pressure sensing for air and liquid non-corrosive to 630 and 304 SST, up to 2 MPa
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN, or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/4 Rc, NPT or G (with M5 female); 1/8 Rc (male), 1/4 URJ or 1/4 TSJ
- Bracket or panel mounting options