JXCL1, Step Motor Controller, IO-Link Type for LEHZ, LEHF, LEHS
The JXCL1 is a single axis controller for the 24VDC step motors of LE series electric actuators. This controller supports the IO-Link communication protocol. When paired with an IO-Link master, it is possible to monitor status, reset alarms, set step data, and input motion controls directly from the PLC's HMI screen. A full range of parameter settings are available. IO-Link enables settings recovery when changing the controller for any reason. JXCL1 incorporates IO-Link version 1.1 and com3 speed.
- 14 input bytes (controller to master) for operation monitoring via IO-Link
- 22 output bytes (master to controller) for direct operation via IO-Link
- 64 lines of step data available to set by master, laptop or pendant
- Software configuration via laptop or teaching pendant (sold separaely)
- Screw bracket or DIN rail mounting
- 3 LED status indicators