LATCA, Card Motor Controller for LAT3 Series
The LATCA controller is the second controller available for the LAT3 magnetically driven slide table, also known as the card motor. The LATCA controller adds pulse input and serial input options for control signals, as well as the familiar step data. Pulse input includes 3 control modes, while serial input permits up to 16 controllers to connect via RS-485 for step data operation.
- Compatible with LAT3 and LAT3F
- Writing step data requires LATC-W2 software
- Requires 24VDC power supply
- Capacity for 15 lines of step data
- Pulse input modes include Pulse and Direction, CW and CCW, and Quadrature