LECP1 Programless Controller for LES/LESH Series
The LECP1 is a programless controller for LE’s 24VDC step motors. 14 positions with speed and acceleration / deceleration values can be set directly from the control panel. No setting software or teaching pendant is required. Separate control and motor power enable the motor to be turned off without losing the encoder position. Alarm detection is also available.
- Set motion control data using push buttons and rotary switches on control panel
- 16 increments available for speed and acceleration, in forward and reverse
- 3 increments available for pushing force
- Compatible motor: 24VDC step motor with incremental A/B phase encoder
- NPN or PNP parallel I/O types
- Screw or DIN rail mounting