LECP6 Step Motor Controller for LES Series
The LECP6 is a controller for LE’s 24VDC step motors. Enter up to 64 motion control step data with position, speed, acceleration, and pushing force so they can be called in any sequence by the PLC. Data entry requires laptop software or a teaching pendant. An Easy mode for data entry is available for quick start ups, as well as the more detailed Normal mode. Additional features include separate control and motor power, alarm detection, and in-range AREA output signals.
- Factory-preset parameters permit quick start up
- Compatible motor: 24VDC step motor with incremental A/B phase encoder
- NPN or PNP parallel I/O types
- POWER and ALARM LED’s
- Screw or DIN rail mounting
- Configuration software required (sold separately)