LECP7-XB3 Absolute Controller, (Servo 24 DC) for LER
The LECP7-XB3 is a controller for LE's 24VDC step motors. It is similar to the LECP6 controller, with the addition of a battery backup. The motor position signal can be monitored immediately after power is shut off or lost, regardless of the actuators operation. A return to origin is not required after power recovery. The nickel hydride battery has a 72 hour recharging time, up to 20 days of position retention, and a 2-yr replacement life.
- Compatible with 24VDC step motors
- Factory-preset parameters permit quick start up
- up to 64 positioning points can be entered
- Data entry by PC or teaching pendant
- NPN or PNP parallel I/O types
- Direct screw or DIN rail mounting
- Compatible with LEH, LES, LEY, LEF, LER, LEL, LEM and LEP
- "Note: LECP7-XB3 is suitable for U.S. applications only, due to battery recycling requirements."