LECPA Step Motor Driver, Pulse Input Type for LES Series
The LECPA is a driver for LE’s 24VDC step motors. This driver controls motion by interpreting a pulse input signal from the PLC instead of calls to a step data table. Separate control and motor power enable the motor to be turned off without losing the encoder position. Additional features include alarm detection and in-range AREA output signals.
- Pulse signal input types permitted: open collector, differential
- Compatible motor: 24VDC step motor with incremental A/B phase encoder
- NPN or PNP parallel I/O types
- POWER and ALARM LED’s
- Screw or DIN rail mounting
- Configuration software required (sold separately)