LECY, AC Servo Motor Driver, MECHATROLINK Protocols
The LECY drivers are compatible with the MECHATROLINK open field network, operating AC servo motors with 20-bit absolute encoders. LECYM uses the MECHATROLINK-II protocol to connect up to 30 units at a max distance of 50m with 10 Mbps transmission speed. LECYU uses the MECHATROLINK-III protocol, connecting up to 62 units at a max distance of 75m between units, with 100 Mbps transmission speed. Synchronous motion control is possible with additional equipment.
- Compatible motors (W): 100/200/400
- Power supply voltage (VAC, 50/60Hz); 200~230
- STO (Safe Torque Off) safety function available
- Display and settings buttons for direct input and status monitoring
- Compliant with SEMI F47 Standard
- SigmaWin+ Configuration software required (download available separately)