LEFS Electric Actuator, Slider Type, Parallel, Ball Screw Drive, Step Motor (Servo/24 VDC), Servo Motor (24 VDC)
The LEFS with parallel motor mounts, mounts the motor alongside the actuator axis. The motor is coupled to the ballscrew by a belt and pulley system. This model has two advantages. The overall length is considerably shorter than the inline LEFS, and the motor cover is below the surface height of the load platform to avoid interference. Motors can be mounted to the left or right of the axis.
- Body sizes: 16, 25, 32, 40
- Maximum work load: 60 kg
- Maximum speed: 1200 mm/s (H lead, step motor, size 25 or larger)
- Stroke range: 50 to 1000 mm in 50 mm increments
- Positioning repeatability: ±0.02 mm
- Motor types: high load step motor or high speed servo motor