PF3W5-Z, Digital Flow Switch for Water, with Remote Sensor
Series PF3W5-Z digital flow sensor constantly monitors water or coolant flow. All "Z" models have redesigned piping adapters, imparting a significant weight reduction and slimmer profile, depending on flow range. PF3W5 is the remote version without a display. The lower profile body can be deployed in tighter locations that may be out of an operator's view. Two LEDs are visible on the control module to indicate power is supplied as well as several error conditions. Switch and analog voltage or current signal outputs can be delivered to the HMI over the M8 cable. Alternately, the PF3W3 panel mounted flow monitor is available for machines without an HMI. PF3W5-Z is IP65 rated, and is both RoHS and CE compliant.
- Flow ranges (lpm): 0.5-4, 2-16, 5-40, 10-100
- Piping sizes (Rc, NPT, or G): 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1
- Temperature range (°C): 0 to 90
- Accuracy (flow): ±3% F.S.
- Repeatability (flow) ±2% F.S.
- Accuracy (temperature): ±5% F.S.