PFG3, Digital Flow Monitor, 3-Screen 3-Color, IP40, for PFMC or PF2A sensors
PFG3 is a monitor with display for the PFMC or PF2A flow sensor. This model improves upon SMC's legacy monitors with the 3-screen 3-color display, as well as adding a 0-10V output. View the sensor's measured value in the primary screen, while viewing a variety of secondary data in the sub-screens, including switch set point values, an accumulation quantity, or a peak or bottom value. Alternately, assign a text description for the sensor's line or location. While primarily suited for pairing with a flow sensor (displayed units ar L/min or CFM), the range input function can scale the connected sensor's analog output signal to any range desired. This enables the monitor to be used with many other sensor types, such as pressure or temperature sensors. PFG3 is IP40 rated, and CE and RoHS compliant.
- 9 selectable flow ranges, plus custom user ranges
- Analog input, sensor (DC): 1-5V or 4-20mA
- Analog output, monitor (DC): 0-10V, 1-5V or 4-20mA
- Switch output modes: Hysteresis, window comparator, accumulation set point, accumulation pulse, error, and OFF
- Display accuracy: ±0.5% F.S.
- Analog ouput accuracy: ±0.3% F.S.