PFG3, Digital Flow Monitor for PFMB
The PFG is SMC's first output monitor with a 3-screen display, primarily suited for pairing with various flow sensors. A sensor's measured value can be viewed in the primary screen, while a variety of secondary data can be chosen for the sub-screens. The sub-screens can be set to display target threshold values, an accumulation quantity, or a peak or bottom value. A text description for their line or location could also be assigned. While the monitor includes displayable L/min and CFM units, the range input function can scale the connected sensor's analog output signal to any range desired. This enables the monitor to be used with many other sensor types, such as pressure or temperture sensors.
- NPN or PNP selection function
- Red or green main screen, orange sub screen
- Two indicator LEDs when switch outputs are ON
- Sensor analog input 1-5V or 4-20mA
- Monitor analog output 1-5 or 1-10V, or 4-20mA
- Bracket or panel mountable