PFM7-X300, Digital Air Flow Sensor, Class 4 Low Particle Generation, 0.2-100 lpm
PFM7-X300 is an application specific version of the standard PFM7 digital flow sensor, carefully constructed to meet Class 4 particle generation requirements. Compatibility with air, nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide is retained. The 3-digit LED display can be red or green, changing when a set point is reached. Either instantaneous or accumulated flow can be shown. A reduced selection of ports are offered, and the manual flow adjustment valve option has been omitted. Cable connector type and panel or bracket mount are selectable. Two outputs are available, including two switch signals, or a switch and analog signal. PFM7-X300 is IP40 rated, and UL (CSA), CE and RoHS compliant.
- Flow ranges (lpm): 0.2-10, 0.5-25, 1-50, 2-100
- Port sizes (Rc): 1/8 or 1/4
- Rated pressure range (kPa): -70 to 750
- Output options: NPN/PNP, 1-5V, 4-20mA
- Accuracy: ±3% F.S. (display); ±5% F.S. (analog out)
- Repeatability: ±1% F.S. (display); ±3% F.S. (analog out)