Air/Liquid Sensors – Integrated Display
Sensors with buttons and a display to set and read values from an operator's position.
ISE20C is a digital pressure sensor offering compatibility with both compressed air and non-corrosive liquids. Compared to the ISE20, the ISE20C adds a 2nd switch output, as well as analog voltage or current output. The ISE20CH offers a 2 MPa pressure range. The 3-screen, 3-color display shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, and the setting label and its numerical value in orange. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. ISE20C(H) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
- Pressure sensing for air and liquid non-corrosive to 630 and 304 SST, up to 2 MPa
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/4 Rc, NPT or G (with M5 female): 1/8 Rc (male), 1/4 URJ or 1/4 TSJ
- Bracket or panel mounting options
The ISE70G pressure sensors provide continuous quantitative values, as well as switched digital outputs when pressure set points are met. Compatible fluids include any non-corrosive liquid or gas. 4 pressure ranges are offered, from 1.0 to 10.0 MPa. This sensor is also IO-Link compatible. Sensor information, such as identity, functional state, cable connection, and current or switch values can be set or monitored remotely through an IO-Link master, and connected to a fieldbus network. The ISE70G series is designed for abusive environments that may also include splashed coolant, lubricants, or grime. Electronics are packaged in a metal housing, while the piping connection is a stout lug with female threads, which together protect the sensor against accidental collisions with other objects in the area. A smooth display face with membrane type buttons avoids contamination from grit and sticky residue that could clog or jam raised rubber buttons. The display is angled and can rotate 336 degrees, to permit easy reading when indirectly mounted. The main screen shows instantaneous values in red or green, while the sub screen settings appear in orange. Switch indicators will also light when set points are reached.
- Pressure ranges: 1, 2, 5 and 10 MPa
- 3-screen, 3-color display with switch indicators
- 4-pin M12 connector
- IP67 Ingress Protection rating
- 1/4 Rc, NPT, or G port
- 2 digital switch outputs with selectable NPN/PNP
- UL/CE/RoHS standards
ISE75H is a 15MPa digital pressure sensor with a 3 digit, 2 color display. Instant readings are shown in red or green, or shifted from one to the other to alert reaching a target condition. Switch OUT1 is also indicated on the display. Additional functions enhance security, power saving, resolution and stability. Error function reports 9 errors to help restore functionality. Aluminum body and steel piping lug provide durability. Smooth panel with membrane buttons improves hygiene. ISE75H is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP67 enclosure rating.
- Pressure sensor for air and liquid non-corrosive to 304/430/630 SST, up to 15 MPa
- 4 pressure units: MPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 1 or 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP); optional analog output (V)
- Repeatability: ±0.5% of F.S.
- Port sizes: 1/4 Rc, NPT or G
- Bracket mounting option