Pneumatic Sensors – Mechanical Switches
Pneumatic switches mechanically actuated by pressure that provide a signal output when a setpoint is reached.
IS10, Pressure Switch with Male Thread, AC/DC, Analog Indicator
IS10 is a pressure switch with a linear mechanical set point indicator, for mounting into any pneumatic system. The switch housing can thread into any 1/8 Rc or NPT female port. The housing assembly includes a reed switch activated by a piston-mounted magnet. A screw adjusts the spring loading the piston to set the switch point. Two pressure ranges are available, along with MPa and psi units on the setting scale. IS10 is CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Mechanical pressure switch with male thread for any pneumatic system
- Set pressure range: 0.1 to 0.4 MPa, or 0.1 to 0.6 MPa
- Reed switch output of circuit voltage (NO below set point)
- Electrical circuit: Up to 100 V AC/DC
- Repeatability: ±0.05% of F.S.
- Hysteresis: Fixed 0.88 MPa or less
IS3000, Mechanical Pressure Switch, AC/DC
IS3000 is a mechanical pressure switch for applications where an electronic switch is unsuitable, or when it is desirable to trigger an electrical device when the set point is reached. This mechanical switch offers excellent hysteresis and repeatability. The circuit can be wired normally open or closed, with either AC or DC voltage and an optional micro load amperage. Optional indicator lights are also available. Any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas can be monitored. IP40 enclosure rating.
- Mechanical pressure switch rated to 10 million cycles
- Set pressure range: 0.1 to 0.7 MPa
- Switch output is AC/DC circuit voltage for standard and micro industrial loads
- Minimum electrical load: 5 VDC/160 mA (standard) or 5 VDC /1mA (micro)
- Repeatability: ±0.05 MPa
- Hysteresis: 0.05 MPa or less