Temperature Control – Benchtop Chemical Chiller
The HED-W is a specialty recirculating chiller designed for direct temperature control of chemical liquids in the 300 to 750 watt capacity range. The device consists of a controller and separate fluororesin heat exchanger. A refrigerant-free, thermoelectric peltier element controls temperature with precision of ±0.1°C. Extracted heat can be removed via facility water connection. This model configures the controller and heat exchanger in one part number.
- Cooling capacity: 300 W, 500 W, 750 W
- Temperature range setting: 10 to 60°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.1°C
- Power supply requirement: single phase 180 ~ 242 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Circulating fluid: Various liquid chemicals, see catalog (fluororesin compatible)
- Standards: Ce, SEMI S2-0706, F47-0706, RoHS
The HED-H is the heat exchanger component of the HED-W thermoelectric chiller for chemicals. The peltier element regulates the temperature of liquid chemical passing through the heat exchanger. Facility water connections are included in this unit. Wetted part materials include fluororesin 304 stainless steel and 316 stainless steel. Select this model if you require a replacement heat exchanger. This component will not operate without a controller.
- Circulating fluid pump must be provided by customer
- Device includes peltier element, sensors, and flow paths for circulating fluid and facility water
- Choose from two PFA tube sizes for circulating chemical fluid
- Flow paths, signal and DC connectors, and purge ports located at front
The HED-C is the controller component of the HED-W thermoelectric chiller. The controller includes a fan-cooled DC power supply, the control electronics, an operation display and keypad, and the power switch. Select this model if you require a replacement controller. This is not a stand-alone device.
- Fan cooled internal power supply
- Front panel includes display and input panel, and power switch
- Connectors for heat exchanger, alarm output, communication, and power located at rear
- Compatible with RS-485 or RS-232C