Vacuum Switches – ZSE80The ZSE80 series is a digital pressure switch designed to measure fluids such as tap water, hydraulic fluid, silicon oil, lubricant, fluorocarbon, argon, ammonia, carbon dioxide, air-containing drainage and nitrogen. Some of the features include 2-color indication, select from back piping and bottom piping, the addition of 2MPa and -101kPa types, also low leakage type, water hammer protection, easy operation, and standardization of CE, UL/CSA and RoHS compliance.
ZSE80(F) is a digital vacuum sensor with a 4 digit, 2 color display, compatible with compressed air and non-corrosive liquids. Instantaneous readings are shown in red or green, or shifted from one to the other to alert reaching a target condition. Switch outputs are also indicated on the display. Other functions include security, power saving, resolution and stability. Piping directions can be rear or bottom, with VCR® and Swagelok® fittings available. Both vacuum and compound pressure ranges are offered. ZSE80(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
The ISE80(F) legacy pressure sensor has been updated. Please consider the new ISE20C. Improved features include a new 3-screen, 3-color display and 2 switch outputs plus analog output.
- Vacuum sensing for air and liquid non-corrosive to 630 and 304 SST
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 displayable units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/4 Rc, NPT or G (with M5 female); 1/8 Rc (male), 1/4 URJ or 1/4 TSJ
- Bracket or panel mounting options