Vacuum Sensors – ZSE20B(F)
The ZSE20B(F) series is a high-precision digital pressure switch offering many popular ZSE features, with a streamlined selection of piping choices. Compared to the ZSE20, the ZSE20B(F) adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog output, either voltage or current. The ZSE20B(F) also has an IP65 protection rating, compared to the ZSE20A's IP40. ZSE20B is vacuum rated, while the ZSE20BF is rated for both vacuum and a low positive pressure range. Each model in the ZSE20 family offers a 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the curent measured value in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Delay time for the switch output can be as brief as 1.5 ms, while current consumption is held to 35 mA or less. ZSE20B(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
ZSE20B(F), Digital Vacuum Sensor, 3 Screen 2 Output with Analog, IP65
ZSE20B(F) is a digital pressure sensor with an infomative, easy to read 3 screen, 3 color display. The main screen shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Compared to the ZSE20(F), ZSE20B(F) adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog voltage or current output. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Both vacuum and compound pressure ranges are offered. ZSE20B(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 enclosure rating.
- Great value for vacuum sensing in wet or dry environments, with an IP65 rating
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 displayable units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: M5 (female), 1/8 Rc or NPT (male), One-touch fitting (straight, elbow) (ø4 or 6mm, ø1/4")
- Bracket or panel mounting options