Vacuum Sensors – ZSE20C(F)
The ZSE20C(F) series is a high-precision digital pressure switch offering compatibility with both compressed air and non corrosive liquids. Compared to the ZSE20, the ZSE20C(F) adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog output, either voltage or current. The ZSE20C(F) also has an IP65 protection rating, compared to the ZSE20's IP40. ZSE20C is vacuum rated, while the ZSE20CF is rated for both vacuum and a low positive pressure range. Each model in the ZSE20 family offers a 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the curent measured value in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Delay time for the switch output can be as brief as 1.5 ms, while current consumption is held to 35 mA or less. ZSE20C(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant.
ZSE20C(F) is a digital vacuum sensor offering compatibility with both compressed air and non-corrosive liquids. Compared to the ZSE20, ZSE20C(F) adds a 2nd switch output, as well as analog voltage or current output. The 3-screen, 3-color display shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, and the setting label and its numerical value in orange. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Both vacuum and compound pressure ranges are offered. ZSE20C(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP65 rating.
- Pressure sensing for air and liquid non-corrosive to 630 and 304 SST
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 displayable units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP) plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/4 Rc, NPT or G (with M5 female); 1/8 Rc (male), 1/4 URJ or 1/4 TSJ
- Bracket or panel mounting options