XLC-2, Aluminum High Vacuum Angle Valve, Double Acting, Bellows Seal
XLC-2 is a double acting high vacuum angle valve with a bellows seal for the shaft. The XL*-2 family shares common features with all series members. Bodies are made of aluminum for lightweight and excellent thermal conductivity, resulting in a uniform temperature for the entire valve body. The body offers excellent resistance to fluorine corrosion. A low sputtering yield and the absence of heavy metals avoid wafer contamination.
- Air pressure applied to pilot port shifts piston-coupled valve
- Replaceable bellows reduces maintenance cost and waste material
- Additional maintenance parts available to extend useful life of valve
- Standard FKM seals, plus 8 additional seal compound options
- Auto switches mountable from 4 directions
- Optional 100°C and 150°C heaters (UL compliant lead wire)