ZSE20C(F), High-Precision, Digital Pressure Switch for General Fluids
The ZSE20C(F) series is a high-precision digital pressure switch offering compatibility with both compressed air and non corrosive liquids. Compared to the ZSE20, the ZSE20C(F) adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog output, either voltage or current. The ZSE20C(F) also has an IP65 protection rating, compared to the ZSE20's IP40. ZSE20C is vacuum rated, while the ZSE20CF is rated for both vacuum and a low positive pressure range. Each model in the ZSE20 family offers a 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the curent measured value in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Delay time for the switch output can be as brief as 1.5 ms, while current consumption is held to 35 mA or less. ZSE20C(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant.
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 7 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP)
- 1 analog output (voltage or current)
- Piping options: Rc, NPT, G, URJ, TSJ rear or bottom aligned
- Bracket or panel mounting options