ZSE30A(F), Digital Vacuum Sensor, 1 Screen 1 Output with Analog, IP40
ZSE30A(F), is a digital vacuum sensor with a 4 digit, 2 color display. Instantaneous readings are shown in red or green, or shifted from one to the other to alert reaching a target condition. Switch outputs are also indicated on the display. Additional functions enhance security, power saving, resolution and stability. Reduce effort and input errors by copying settings to up to 10 sensors. ZSE30A(F) is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
The ZSE30A(F) legacy pressure sensor has been updated. Please consider the new ZSE20A(F). Improved features include a new 3-screen, 3-color display and 2 switch outputs plus analog output.
- Great value for vacuum sensing in dry environments
- Simple 3-step setting for switch outputs
- 7 displayable units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi, inHg, mmHg
- 2 switch outputs (NPN or PNP), or 1 plus 1 analog output (V or mA)
- Port sizes: 1/8 Rc or 1/8 NPT male with M5 female, or 6 one-touch fitting sizes
- Bracket or panel mounting options