SMC Exhibits at Automate 2023 in Detroit
Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Automate is hosted by the Association for Advancing Automation (A3), the leading global automation trade association of the robotics, machine vision, motion control, and industrial AI industries. It is the hub for automation products, partners, new applications, training, and information on the latest technologies.
The Automate trade show is a chance to connect with more than 750+ exhibitors, 200 speakers, and 25,000 registrants and experience an array of live automation solutions up close
Visit SMC Corporation of America’s booth at #2839 to see and touch SMC’s most advanced technologies in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) components the Air Management System (AMS) focused on sustainability, condition-based maintenance, and digitalization by wirelessly connecting automation components for the future factory today.
Other SMC components will feature I-O Link capable sensors and actuators, solenoid valve manifolds with wireless fieldbus, and the newest technologies supporting end-of-arm tooling for robots and cobots for pick and place industrial applications with magnetic, electric, and pneumatic grippers, vacuum technologies, electric and pneumatic actuators, Industrial IoT compatible sensors as well as static control ionizers.
Other products on display are:
- Wireless Communications for EOAT
- Compact & Lightweight Solenoid Valve Manifolds
- Magnetic, Electric, and Pneumatic Grippers
- Vacuum Generators and Cups
- Multi-axis Linear & Guided Electric Actuators
- Category 3/4 Energy Isolation Safety Dump Valves
- Anti-static Discharge Bar, Fan, Nozzle Ionizers
- Energy Saving Leak Detection Systems
- Digital Air Gap Checking Sensor
- Thermo-Control / Chiller Units
Visit SMC's Booth # 2839 at Automate 2023 – Huntington Place, 1 Washington Blvd, Detroit, MI 48226
Trade Show Hours:
- May 22-24 (M-W) 10:00 – 5:00 ET
- May 25 (Th) 10:00 – 3:00 ET
Learn more: https://www.automateshow.com/