The IIoT or Industry 4.0 is part of a larger concept known as the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT is a network of intelligent computers, devices, and objects that collect and share huge amounts of data. The collected data is sent to a central Cloud-based service where it is aggregated with other data and then shared with end users in a helpful way.
After several years already working through Industry 4,0, Factory of the Future, Smart Factory, Digitalization, you name it, have taught us that the added value we could offer to our customer, to you, is to assist in building flexible enough machines.
The Air Management System automatically regulates and isolates the compressed air provided to a machine to improve efficiencies during periods of inactivity. The unit generates pressure, flow, and temperature data to characterize normal operating conditions and identify trends to both compare with similar machines and enable preventative action to maintain optimal system performance. The unit does not require reprogramming of the user's PLC to operate, making integration both simple and cost effective. The high-resolution data is accessed by the PLC via fieldbus and SCADA packages via OPC UA. Using OPC UA and wireless systems, the Air Management System can be added without connector to the PLC or changes to PLC programming.
- Scalable architecture - single wired base connects wirelessly up to 10 remotes (100m range)
- Easily incorporated in new or existing systems
- Flow, pressure and temperature sensing
- Standby (reduced pressure) and isolation mode functions to reduce air losses during idle periods
- Electropneumatic or manual regulation of standby pressure
- 4 sizes: 0-500, 0-1,000, 0-2,000 and 0-4,000 lpm
- Modular connection to SMC air preparation