SMC Corporation Exhibits at ConAgg-IFPE in Las Vegas, March 14-18
Tuesday, March 14, 2023
SMC Corporation of America will exhibit at ConAgg-IFPE 2023 in Las Vegas at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 1st Floor, Booth S-61106, March 14-18.
SMC is committed to automation, safety enhancement, and “Smart” components focusing on the Asphalt, Concrete, Fluid Power, Machine Tool, Material Handling, Mining, Motion Control, and Utilities industries with U.S. domestic engineering, manufacturing, inventory, and hands-on sales and technical support.
SMC will exhibit automation products focused on safety and controls:
• JSXFA 2-Port Dust Collector Jet Pulse Valve – is rated for 10 million cycles for extended longevity in reverse jet dust collector baghouse applications
• EX600 Wireless Fieldbus Communication for EtherNet/IPTM Protocol – Safe, secure wireless communication within a 10-meter radius and frequency hopping every 5 ms
• CG5-X6011, NPFA Stainless Steel Cylinders
• KV2 UV Resistant Fittings
• IDFB/IDU Refrigerated Air Dryers – Protects downstream components from moisture trapped in compressed air to extend their cycle life
Visit SMC's Booth S-61106, South Hall 1st Floor – Las Vegas Convention Center, 3150 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Exhibit Dates & Hours:
• March 14 – 17 (T-F) 9:00 – 5:00
• March 18 (Sat) 9:00 – 3:00