- Learn structure of electro-pneumatic system
- Compare pneumatic and electro-pneumatic control systems
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Circuit Diagrams / Symbols
- Construction and Operation of Electrical Components
- Logic Control Systems
- Directional Control Valves
- Memory Control Systems
- Coordinated Motion Controls
- Two day, 16 hour class with practical exercises.
SMC North American Headquarters, Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis)
Other locations can be arranged in advance.
Classroom Schedule and Registration
Click to go to SMC Classroom Training Calendar and click on your class to register.