- Understand compressed air production and the associated costs.
- Understand reasons and statistics of leakage in a typical pneumatic system.
- Identify ways and methods for reducing compressed air losses in a typical pneumatic system.
- Practice with practical circuits to reduce energy consumption in pneumatic applications.
- One day, 8 hour class with 6 ‘hands-on’ exercises
SMC North American Headquarters, Noblesville, IN (Indianapolis)
Other locations can be arranged in advance.
Classroom Schedule and Registration
Click to go to SMC Classroom Training Calendar and click on your class to register.