25A-C(D)BQ2, Compact, Double Acting, Single Rod, End Lock
Compact cylinders are condensed versions of basic pneumatic cylinders ideal for cylinder applications where saving space and energy is a concern. They are used to provide straight-line, in/out linear movement for a variety of applications.
The 25A- series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variaitons eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
- Compact, double acting, single rod, end lock
- Bore sizes (mm): 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100
- Standard stroke (mm): 10 to 100
- Port threads: Rc, NPT or G
- Auto switch capable
- Material restriction: Copper and Zinc Free