25A-ISE20A, Digital Pressure Sensor, 3 Screen 2 Output with Analog, Secondary Battery
The 25A- series variations are compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types. 25A-ISE20A is a digital pressure sensor with an informative, easy to read 3-screen, 3-color display. The main screen shows the instantaneous reading in red or green, while two sub-screens can display the setting label and its numeric value in orange. Compared to the ISE20, ISE20A adds a 2nd switch output, as well as an analog voltage or current output. The switch output responds within 1.5ms once the set pressure value is reached. Response time can be adjusted to reduce chattering. Secondary battery capability is achieved by providing a piping port in stainless steel rather than brass. Bracket mounting inserts found on the standard ISE20A are omitted as well. 25A-ISE20A is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Suitable for the secondary battery manufacturing environment
- 3 setting modes: 3-step, simple, function selection
- 5 pressure units: MPa, kPa, kgf/cm2, bar, psi
- 2 switch output (NPN or PNP), plus 1 analog output (V or MA)
- Port size: M5 female
- Panel mounting adapter available