25A- ITV1000/2000/3000, Electro-Pneumatic Regulator
Series ITV electro-pneumatic and electronic vacuum regulators control air/vacuum pressure steplessly in proportion to an electric signal. The units are compact, lightweight, and include an easy to read LED display. Input signals can be analog current or voltage, 4 or 16 point presets, or a range of communication protocols including CC-Link, DeviceNet™, PROFIBUS, RS-232C or I/O-Link. EtherNet/IP™, and PROFINET are available as well. See the separate configurators on this site. Monitor output is available as an analog or switch signal. ITV regulators are IP65 equivalent.
The 25A- series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
- Controls air pressure in proportion to an electric signal
- Available in MPa, kgf/cm², bar, PSI, and kPa units
- Pressure range of 0.005 to 0.9MPa
- Available port sizes 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2
- Mounting bracket option
- Series for 25A-ITV is compatible with secondary battery applications