25A-MHZJ2, Parallel Type Air Gripper, with Dust Cover
The MHZ2 Series gripper has an integrated linear guide for high rigidity, positioned with two dowel pins to prevent guide slippage. It has mounting versatility on three sides, in five configurations. Available in single acting (N.O., N.C.) and double acting.
The 25A-MHZ2-X5955 series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
- Bore sizes: 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40 mm
- High repeatability: ±0.01 mm
- Dust covers: chloroprene rubber, fluororubber, silicone rubber
- Option for NSF-H1, food grade lubricant
- Auto switch capable
- Series 25A-MHZJ2 is compatible with secondary battery applications