25A-MXP, Compact Slide, Recirculating Linear Guide
The MXP high precision slide tables have travelling parallelism of 0.004 mm for all its bore sizes and non-rotating accuracy +/-0.03° for 6, 8, 10 mm bore siszes and non-rotating accuracy +/-0.04° for 12, 16 mm bore sizes. Its actuator body and guide block are made from Martensitic stainless steel for high rigidity and integrated to guide rails for isolating the load bearing from the movement of the piston rod and seals.
The 25A- series variations are designed using material compatible with secondary battery applications and are able to be used in low dew point environments. The variations eliminate copper (Cu) and zinc (Zn) material where possible, making them compatible with secondary battery manufacturing for electronics, automotive, and other vehicle types.
- Bore sizes: 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 mm
- Non-rotating accuracy +/-0.03° for 6, 8, 10 mm bore
- Non-rotating accuracy +/-0.04° for 12, 16 mm bore
- Stroke adjuster options: rubber, metal stopper or shock absorber
- Auto switch capable
- Series 25A-MXP is compatible with secondary battery applications