HYG, Hygienic Cylinder with Guide Rods
The HYG integrates an aluminum hygienic body with guide rods that are completely recessed in the body and protected by grease retention rod scrapers for unprecedented water resistance during wash down processes. The HYG has eliminated switch grooves in favor of rail mounted auto-switches to prevent water pools. Plug bolts are required to plug unused ports and mounting holes to assure water resistance; air purge ports for the guide rods remain unplugged. NSF-H1 food grade grease option is available.
- Bore sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63 mm
- Stroke lengths (20, 25 bore): 20, 30, 40, 100, 150, 200 mm
- Stroke lengths (32, 40, 50, 63 bore): 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 mm
- FKM, fluoropolymer seal option
- NSF-H1 food grade grease option
- Auto switch capable