IDF*F Refrigerated Air Dryer, Size 100~150, Standard Inlet Air Temperature
IDF refrigerated air dryer series, in compliance with the Montreal Protocol Regulations, uses refrigerants R134a and R407C to prevent any damage to the earth's ozone layer. (Medium size series use R22). Series IDF can accommodate an inlet temperature of up to 60°C, depending on the model. Corrosion resistance is improved by using a stainless steel, plate type heat exchanger.
- 50/60 Hz operation
- Max. inlet air temperature: 60°C / 140°F
- Air and water cooled models available
- Available in flow ratings up to 30m³/min (ANR) / 1059 scfm (@10°C / 50°F PDP)
- Connections: R threads or JIS flanges are standard; NPT adapters available for threaded models
- Not available in the United States