IDF*FS, Refrigerated Air Dryer, Sizes 100~150 w/Energy Saving Function, Standard Inlet Air Temperature
IDF refrigerated air dryer series, in compliance with the Montreal Protocol Regulations, uses refrigerants R134a and R407C to prevent any damage to the earth's ozone layer. (Medium size series use R22). Series IDF can accommodate an inlet temperature of 40°C. Corrosion resistance is improved by using a stainless steel, plate type heat exchanger.
- Power consumption is decreased with second re-heater and digital scroll compressor
- 50/60 Hz operation
- Max. inlet air temperature: 60°C / 140°F
- Available in flow ratings up to 27m³/min (ANR) / 953 scfm (@10°C / 50°F PDP)
- Connections: R threads or JIS flanges are standard; NPT adapters available for threaded models
- Not available in the United States