MGCL, Compact External Guided Cylinder, Ball Bushing Bearing
The MGCL integrates a round body cylinder for its power source with external guide rods to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the actuator's rod and seals for a compact and light weight unit. The high precision ball bushing allows for smooth operation that ensures stable travel resistance. It is designed with air cushions at the end of stroke for maximum kinetic energy absorption. Non-rotating accuracy ranging from +/-0.04° for 50 mm bore to +/-0.07° for 20 mm bore. Air cushions as standard.
- Bore sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 mm
- Available in basic or front flange mounting
- Adjustable stroke option, extent cycle (XC8)
- Adjustable stroke option, retract cycle (XC9)
- Dual stroke option, single rod (XC11)
- Auto switch capable