MGCM Compact External Guided Cylinder, Slide Bearing
The MGCM integrates a round body cylinder for its power source with external guide rods to isolate the load bearing from the movement of the actuator's rod and seals for a compact and light weight unit. The carbon steel alloy slide bearing provides lateral stability protecting it from side load impacts. It is designed with air cushions at the end of stroke for maximum kinetic energy absorption. Non-rotating accuracy ranging from +/-0.04° for 50 mm bore to +/-0.07° for 20 mm bore. Air cushions as standard.
- Bore sizes: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50 mm
- Available in basic or front flange mounting
- Adjustable stroke option, extent cycle (XC8)
- Adjustable stroke option, retract cycle (XC9)
- Dual stroke option, single rod (XC11)
- Auto-switch capable