PSE550 Remote Analog Pressure Sensor, Low Differential Pressure
PSE550 is a remote sensor for measuring small differences in pressure between two sources. The sensor can function in small vacuum and positive pressure applications, detecting differential pressure from 0-2 kPa, within a -50 to 50 kPa range. PSE sensors can measure pressure of any non-corrosive, non-flammable gas. Pipe connections are made with ø4mm I.D. pneumatic tubing. An orange LED indicates the sensor is on. The sensor can be direct mounted, or mounted on an optional bracket. PSE550 is UL/CSA, CE and RoHS compliant, with an IP40 enclosure rating.
- Monitor small pressure differences between two pneumatic sources
- Power supply requirement: 12 to 24 VDC
- Analog ouput options: 1 to 5V, or 4 to 20mA
- Accuracy: ±1% of F.S.
- Repeatability: ±0.3% of F.S.
- Piping to fit ø4mm I.D. pneumatic tubing